Do I dare?

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

back in the states.

So here I am, back in Dallas. The last week week, or rather the last 10 days, have been interesting readjusting to my "normal" life. Making it even harder to re-adjust was the fact that the after school program kicked off again last Wednesday, so it was a crazy past week here at work. But things are basically settling down now, and I'm doing fine.

This past weekend I went to Austin for the Austin City Limits music festival. I had tickets for the Saturday (final day) concerts. The music was great, but it was HOT.

I'm also working on finishing up my scholarship application for grad school starting next fall. I'm hoping to get a scholarship to study in Ireland for a year. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Well, this was just a short post to let those of you who were checking up on me know that I made it back. I'll try to get in the habit of writing once a week, as well. But until then, Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home